SCOPE OF THE WORKS
The Regional Ministry for Public Works (Conselleria d’Infrastructures i Transports) has planned the CV-30 ring road as a north eastern distributor road of those areas closest to the city of Valencia. Currently, the section running from the connection between the V-30 and the west slip road in Quart de Poblet to the Maestro Rodrigo junction is already built and in service.
- Study of the works contract documents
- Review of the project
- Works logbook
- Check for changes in the specifications
- Check building equipment
- List the constructor workers and employees
- Revision and approval of minutes
- Unified awards for concepts in extra works
- Environmental management supervision
- Quality control at work
Of all the works included in the project, two are worth highlighting:
- STRUCTURES ON THE LLIRIA HIGHWAY INTERSECTION: Planned as a two-level directional intersection, this is a mixed double structure measuring 106 metres in length, with three spans of 32, 42 and 32 metres, and a mixed structure curving over 84 metres in four openings for the turning slip road on an intermediate height between the North Ring Road and the CV-35.
- METRO AND TRAMWAY UNDERPASS: This was carried out using a 46 metre wide, 32 m long and 6.30 metre high box jack. The box jack was built elsewhere and installed underneath the tram lines in successive stages of provisional stabilising, hydraulic jacks and back-fill covering a total distance of 33 metres.
SCOPE OF THE WORKS
The object is to effect the performance oriented recover the development of the operational capacity of the Municipal Stadium “Teobaldo Pinillos Olaechea” (Pisco) to help meet the demand of sporting activities to carry out their sporting competitions organized to carry out intervention local, regional and national sports competitions.
- Executive summary
- General aspects (Project name, Project design and construction, Participation of authorities involved, Reference framework)
- Identification (Diagnosis of current situation, problem and causes, objectives and alternative solutions)
- Formulation and evaluation (Supply and demand analysis, Supply-demand balance, Technical alternative approach, costs, benefits, social impact, sensitivity and sustainability analysis, environmental impact, choice of alternatives, implementation plan, management)
The Project addresses the remodelling and extension of the Teobaldo Pinillos Olaechea Municipal Stadium, consisting basically of:
- Construction of Sports field under the current ground level, so that the stadium’s capacity is increased and players’ access is improved to changing rooms.
- Construction of a ring of tiered skating around the main pitch, where staircases, corridors and passageways will be located, thereby defining all accesses to the stadium from street level.
- Definition of areas reserved for washrooms and other facilities such as cafeterias, shops, etc…
- Construction of four junior pitches on the west side of the pitch, with direct access to changing rooms and small perimeter seating where possible.